28 February 2008

Museum Day

We went to the museum with Auntie J, E and A. Granny came with us as well, so Little A was able to do his own thing and D was able to explore what he wanted.

Little A was quite fascinated with all the buttons he could push and what they did.



Little A and I caught up with D and A. They were playing telephone with each other.



Little A loved pushing the buttons and watching the picture change on the screen. He sticks his tongue out when he is thinking. Remind you of anyone?? (hehehe)



A loved the ski doo. He was laughing out loud.



D and E liked watching the balls go around and around.



This is where D spent a good portion of his playtime in the kids area.



Little A also loved the ski doo. He went on it three times. I finally had to stop as I could not handle it anymore. hehehe



We went for a snack before we left. All the boys shared their snacks with each other.



Grandpa T said that he would buy the boys something if they found something they wanted. D picked out this very nice bus. He did not want to put it down.




The boys sure had a great time. Have a wonderful rest of the day everyone.

2 comments:

BarefootBeat said...

We had fun too. Thanks for inviting us.

Anonymous said...

Wow, time must fly, because I missed the last three days of pictures. What great pictures and I can't wait to see the boys on Saturday.