16 January 2008

On our way to gymnastics

The boys and I went to a local gym to have some fun.



Little A has new boots. They are the same as D's and he loves watching them light up as he walks.



D wants to wear a hat every time we leave the house. This is the one he chose today. I think he looks great in hats.



Little A is trying to push the alarm button, and D is trying to stop him. They have a lot of fun chasing each other down the hallway. I was not able to take any pictures while at the gym. Little A was very busy today exploring everything. But the boys sure had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boys are such good buddies. A. really works to keep up with D. Can't wait to see them again. Love, Grandma T.

BarefootBeat said...

They are so sweet together!