16 January 2008

Gymnastics and HOCKEY!!!

Here are a few pictures from the gym.



A and K joined us at the gym today.






D has bob skates and was asking to play hockey all day. Every time I tried it was not right, he wanted to play on ice. So grandad, K and I took D to a local rink. We bought him his own helmet first.



He did not want me to hold on to him. I think it interfered with him going for the puck.





When he needed to warm up, we went into the shack. K and D played some hockey in the shack for a bit. Looks like he might be a lefty. He got a new stick tonight from Grandad. He loves it so much that he does not like letting go of it. hehehe


3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Wow..... busy day. Those boys keep you going eh?
So nice to have another hockey player in the family.... way to go D.

Anonymous said...

D. looks like a budding hockey player. Gym time looked like fun.
Grandma T.

Anonymous said...

yup...another little hockey player in your family for sure...cute pics Jenn
JennyG