17 April 2007

Sick little boys




Little A is now recovered from his illness. As you can see he is alert and talking up a storm. I am going to have to figure out how to record him talking with my camera, so that I can post it on here for everyone to hear. He has such a soft, sweet voice.


D is not feeling well. He did not sleep very much last night (maybe two hours), so is sleeping in today. I am hoping that he will be better in a day or two. He still tries to be in good spirits, but is very low key, and low energy. Will update everyone when it has passed.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Poor little guys :-(

Anonymous said...

Poor little D. His face looks flushed. Glad to see little A is feeling better. Hope Mom and Dad are holding up. hugs,

BarefootBeat said...

Poor little peanuts. Hope they are feeling better soon.