Well, I am turning 32 tomorrow. Wow, this year has definitely been one with many wonderful surprises and people. Here are most of those people. Thank you for making this year so special.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a grand picture! Happy Birthday, Jenn. Much love and many, many happy returns.
My Goodness. Thirty two years ago you came into my life. I don't recall much about the day itself - but I remember every detail of you showing your little perfect self to me. I want to tell you...again...what an incredible woman you are.
4 comments:
What a grand picture! Happy Birthday, Jenn. Much love and many, many happy returns.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl
My Goodness. Thirty two years ago you came into my life. I don't recall much about the day itself - but I remember every detail of you showing your little perfect self to me.
I want to tell you...again...what an incredible woman you are.
Happy Birthday Jenn!! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family..wish I could be there to celebrate with you to:-)
Jen G
Happy Happy Birthday
Post a Comment