12 January 2007



No new pictures of the lunch, as Granny and Auntie J have those. Granny had dressed up for lunch and looked very nice. D knocked over an orange pop with a menu and climbed up on the table, after he had painted the table with the orange pop he had spilled. A stood up on the table. It was an adventure and a lot of fun with the boys.
little A and D are now napping getting ready for an evening with Granny and Granddad as J and A are going out for a bit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, J.,
Sounds and looks like an exciting lunch. Everyone is tuckered out.
Love the pictures and keep them coming. Happy Birthday to D.

The Allen Family said...

I found this definition of "fun" on the internet.......
"Sanity in the midst of unrelenting emotional disorder (and vice versa)"

Thanks for the break from sanity..... I love those boys so much, as much as I love their Moms.

BarefootBeat said...

cute pictures of sleeping kids.