25 January 2007

Getting over the flu




Today, we were getting ready to pick up A from work. I set up the stroller. D went to the kitchen table and grabbed my purse and placed it on the stroller so that I would not forget it. He is so helpful.


When we were getting the boys ready for bed, they decided they wanted to have their last bottle together. Little A is holding his own bottle, with some help from his blanket. He is trying to hold it on his own and is getting really close to being able to.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

I love the photo of the two guys having their bub-ba's together.
The are going to grow into best friends......

Glad that the bug has passed......

Anonymous said...

Poor little D. He still looks a little under the weather. How nice to have a helper!

BarefootBeat said...

Hey. Good pics. It's great that the bug has finally passed and they can get back to having fun