I am horrible for forgetting our camera when we go out. The boys had a sleepover at Granny's. She made her table into ice for D to push his Zamboni on (She put water on her table).

Then she made him a slab of ice. Once a hole developed the boys crashed the Zamboni and cars into it.
Then they got to break up the ice.
Then they went bowling. D is getting good. A loves to dance.
Then it was time for bed.

I would say that A
LOVES Granny's pancakes. PS I heard that D does to.
When we went to pick them up, D decided that he was not coming home yet. So he is having one more night at Granny and Granddad's.
2 comments:
It was fun hearing their cute chattery voices when I called mom's house.
Thanks Jenn and Aaron for sharing the boys. We just love having them here..... cute beyond words.
Post a Comment