I had D home last week, and now A is home from school sick. Nothing is more fun than watching your favorite movie and eating tim bits to make you feel better.
D's red pepper plant has bloomed. I have not shown him yet. I will when he gets home tonight. I am sure that he is going to be very excited.
My poor Grandboys :-( ..... get better soon. I hope you can catch D's reaction on video when he sees the flowers on the "pepper plant" he has taken care of. hard to believe that plant grew from a pepper seed from a pepper he was eating!
2 comments:
My poor Grandboys :-(
..... get better soon.
I hope you can catch D's reaction on video when he sees the flowers on the "pepper plant" he has taken care of. hard to believe that plant grew from a pepper seed from a pepper he was eating!
That pic of A with his hair longer....he looks so much like D.
Post a Comment