He saw an ant and decided to stop and watch it for a bit.
Then little A started school. He had a fall at school his first day, and I forgot to take pictures. So these are from the his third day at school. He stayed the whole day the first day and he has been doing great.
D was not sure if he wanted to go in, but decided that he would.
Little A also was not sure, until he remembered that they had a potty his size. hehehe
The boys have adjusted well to being at school for the day. Mommy is still doing that.
4 comments:
That is so cute Jenn! What are you taking at school? JennyG
I am taking my Masters of Social Work
Love the photos of the boys.. they look soooooo grown up. What happened to our baby boys???
MOM
Those are some seriously grown up boys I see.
Post a Comment