29 November 2008

Hockey Night with Mom and Dad

D takes his hockey very seriously.



He was not sure he liked these mascots that danced on the ice. A and I both thought there were hilarious. (http://www.zooperstars.com/)



D loved this big red man. He kept asking if it would come back and if it was sleeping on the ground when he could not see it. (When he plays hockey at home, I have to imitate this when he scores a goal).



D is really into hockey now. He has taken out his net, and hockey stick. He borrowed a roll of tape and plays hockey all the time. He even takes Zamboni breaks, driving one of the riding toys over the ice. hehehe
We had a great time.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Of course he loves hockey... I remember you bringing him to watch K play hockey when he was 6 weeks old.... hehehehehehehe
He loves the game.

BarefootBeat said...

That is so funny about the 'dancing man'. E loved that thing when he was a boy too.