7 December 2007

PD Day!!

It was a PD day for K and E. They came over for a play. The boys were all in blue and orange ( as arranged by a phone call this morning).



I had some leftover birthday cake. They all had a great time having their snack. I had six kids at my table.


The Crew


A sure loved feeding himself.


D just licked off the icing and then handed his to K.


A sure loved his.


K had a piece of cake, as I ran out of small cupcakes.


K sure was into all the fun.

Next time I do some baking I will make sure I invite over the crew to help me finish it off. hahaha

3 comments:

Insomniyacker said...

It's awesome to see someone 1. being able to stay home with their children, and 2. being thoughtful and thankful in that. What an awesome blessing. :)

The Allen Family said...

The kids love being at your place...... now I know why!!!

BarefootBeat said...

You must have been cleaning up cookie crumbs all day. The look on their faces though makes it all worthwhile!!
Also, ever since being dressed the same as D that day A has wanted to be matchy matchy with him every day.