
I have finally finished the kids room. I made this valence for over their window. Here are some pictures of their room. I am slowly replacing the brightly coloured bugs with printed pictures of real ones.




Here are some play areas I have created for the boys in the living room and the old dining room.

(art storage, hats and capes)

(snack and colouring area)
They sure love the way the house is setup now. They chase each other around and around. As was witnessed by Grandpa T when he was here for a visit last night.
2 comments:
I absolutely love the window treatment in the boys room......
I absolutely love those boys!!!!
The kids room looks great, as does the play areas. Where is your dining room table now? In that pic where little A is in the bottom of the photo of the new table area....he is the spitting image if E at that age...I can't believe how much alike they look.
Post a Comment