15 October 2007

What a fun day it has been so far.

D has taken to eating his breakfast, lunch and snacks on his table. He will bring his bowl or plate into the kitchen to ask for more. He sure loves it.



D wanted to play trains today. Little A would not leave poor D alone. So I set-up our room as a train station and the track goes from one side of the bed to the other. D had so much fun, he stayed in the room from after breakfast until nap time.




D and Little A have this new game where D rides his truck and guides Little A around the house. As you can see from the smiles on their faces, fun is had by all.






As I am writing up this blog they are playing trains together on the living room floor. It is amazing to see how they are growing up and how much they are beginning to enjoy each others company.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Those pictures of the boys playing are the best e-v-e-r!!!! The smiles on their faces say it all.

BarefootBeat said...

I love it when my boys play together. I am so glad that your two are starting to really enjoy each other's company. I was amazed how much time it opened up for me once mine were involved with each other.

Anonymous said...

Aww your boys look like such happy little guys...they are so cute too. It's great that they have eachother to play with.
Jenny G